It's a new year! This year, I am going to keep these things top of mind...
Let's not call them resolutions as those tend to go by the wayside. Instead, let's call them new habits. As leaders, I urge you to adopt them, too:
- Laugh more
- Be critical less
- If you are going to show up then play all in!
- Shut down all whining. It solves nothing.
- Be nicer to people
- Stay away from energy vampires. They only take and never give.
- Say hello to people in an elevator or walking down the street. For goodness' sake, ENGAGE!
- Make someone feel valued every day
- Put down your damn smart phone and have a conversation
- Use page numbers and spell check
- Get involved or stop complaining. Your choice.
- Your bad day is someone else’s good one… live in gratitude
Make 2018 your year…